Like many of us these days, I seek a lifestyle for health, wellness and manageable weight loss.
We face a raft of health challenges today, high blood pressure, heart conditions, high cholesterol, diabetes, obesity and thyroid, adrenal, hormonal issues to name just a few. All of which can adversely effect our weight management.
It’s time to start treating these challenges with a holistic approach, finding a great health practitioner who will look at all the overall contributing factors.
I encourage you to think seriously about undertaking a full Truly Heal™ health consultation to discover the underlying reasons why you can’t shift that stubborn weight or why you always feel tied. This will identify the causes so we can then work together to correct the imbalances and implement a personalised holistic programme including the pillars listed below to get a TRUE RESULT.
And the funny thing is most often weight loss comes with wellness – its a natural process!!
My Seven Pillars of Weight Loss & Wellness
- Diet and Nutrition: A key pillar in the fight against modern day health problems and weight issues, particularly in the case of food sensitivities, deficiencies and gut health.
- Exercise: We can gain enormous health benefits from regular exercise and it is important to find the right exercise programme for YOU, that YOU like and is of the upmost benefit to YOU.
- Mindfulness and mediation: It is scientifically proven that clearing the mind can benefit the body and reduce the harmful effects of stress. This could be a yoga type practice, targeted mindfulness or even a walk in nature – we must implement this into our lives.
- Detoxification: We live in such a toxic world! Our bodies are bombarded daily by chemical preservatives, pesticides, herbicides, PCBs and countless other toxins we ingest which all play havoc on all the systems of the body. Therefore its is important to look at the levels of toxicity in the body and support the pathways that help eliminate them. This is vital for your personal wellness and believe or not weight loss.
- Natural Supplements: Even when we do our very best with our diets, we still may be deficient in vitamins and minerals. Therefore taking good supplements is important to provide nutritional building blocks required by the body to function well to protect against free radical attacks and build a strong immune system. Note this is not a random act, deficiencies need to be identified before imbalances can me managed by your health practitioner or you maybe adding to even more toxicity and over burdening of the system.
- Testing not Guessing: Checking vitamin, mineral and heavy metal levels in the body is vital to your wellness and weight loss and could be the reason you cant shed those kilos. Considering a DNA nutrigenomics test will give you a very clear picture of where impairments on your DNA could be at play and how you can keep them switched off – this is an accurate, predictive, preventable approach to your health for more information – DISCOVER MORE ABOUT THIS PROCESS